I have tried to review a new website in UAE selling kids product and competing Mumzworld, the website is a new project by Chalhoub Group, and is trying to make its space in “Kids E-Com Sector”.
I will first review the website and then talk about a model/product which is far more sustainable in highly competitive E-Com world.
Will cover below areas:
• Comparison with Mumzworld
• Google trends research (Kids Party/Theme Party)
• Coming up with an IDEA [Product]- Limeroad, Threadless, Tophatter
o Imagine a platform with 1000s of themes which can give you the power to design your KID in instantly on those themes.
o Next level: Create Party Ideas [Give the user the power to create those ideas aka themes
o Scalable-Sky is the limit: Make them a reality
Tie up with malls, play areas, parks etc.
• How to engage Mothers [Value/Game Mechanics/Engagement] – Organic Virality
• Target to create the biggest community of Mothers who love your platform
• Events to Support