This week on Ignite Friday: Twitter CEO steps down, Google goes after product reviews that arenât actual reviews, and Instagram takes another step towards allowing longer videos in Stories.
Hereâs what happened this week in digital marketing!
1. Google Rolling out Product Review Algo Update
2. Twitter CEO Steps Down . . . Who Will Replace Him?
3. YouTube Launches New Keyword Research Tool
4. Google Wonât Set a Date For Mobile-First Indexing
5. Google: No Ranking Advantage With Expired Domains
6. Google: You Can Use the Same Website Theme Across Multiple Sites
7. Clubhouse Adds New Topic Options
8. Instagram Launches Live Test of Longer Videos in Stories
9. Twitter Bans Sharing Photos of People Without Their Consent
Interested in reading this week’s Ignite Friday blog covering the full stories of this week’s digital marketing news? Dive in here: https://ignitevisibility.com/digital-marketing-news/
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.