This course covers selling on marketplaces Qoo10 and Carousell. In 2017, Iprice Group found that when it comes to traffic, Qoo10 is the “king of e-commerce in Singapore” with 8.4 million average monthly visits. Carousell, on the other hand, is the leading online classifieds platform in Southeast Asia with 250 million listings and counting.
The total value of e-commerce spend in Southeast Asia passed US$50 billion in 2018, growing by more than 20% compared to 2017 spending.
With Amazon saturated with sellers, many e-retailers are surviving on razor-thin margins. Many “First-Mover” Amazon sellers are now banking on the “Amazons” of South East Asia (Lazada, Shopee & Qoo10) as their next area of growth.
Many have already turned to eCommerce to secure a secondary income/revenue source for themselves or their company. Qoo10 gets over 8 million visitors per month, while Lazada & Carousell for another 8 million visitors.
This course was designed for sellers based in Singapore but the knowledge is transferable across other Southeast Asia Marketplaces.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
• Utilizing Promotions to drive sales/customers to your store.
• Appear TOP on Qoo10 and Carousell Home Page.
• Get your products listed *TOP* on Qoo10 and get Qoo10 to Pay you for it!
• Calculate your Profit Margins.
This course includes:
• Over 200 minutes of Training Videos
• 5 Complimentary Downloadable Resources
Do I need to have any knowledge/skills for this course?
No prior knowledge or technical skills is compulsory for this course.
What is covered for this course?
1. eCommerce Marketplaces: Learn how to estimate a website’s traffic using web tools
2. Choosing an eCommerce Platform: Understand the product offering and comparing the seller’s commission on various eCommerce marketplaces.
3. Product Research: Uncover opportunities in Google Searches and Local Community or Product Review Sites. Discovering the new Trends Online and Social Media.
4. Market and Competitor Research: Comparing the Price Point and Brand Sensitivity.
5. Product Sourcing: Finding a suitable product via Internet Search, Social Medias and Trade Fairs.
6. Selling on Lazada: Step-By-Step Guide on How to Sell on Lazada.
About Conversion Hub Academy
• We are a Singapore based Digital Transformation Agency and an approved Google Partner
• Our Marketing excellence courses are Singapore’s Government SkillsFuture approved and reviewed by WSG-SkillsFuture
• Our SkillsFuture course trainers include ACTA certified trainers which are an approved accreditation under WSQ
• Our clients include Prime Minister Office, SingTel, Microsoft, Ministry of Defence, HDB, NEA, Sentosa and more
• MasterClasses are taught by industry veterans with over 10 years of experience
• 4.9 Average Google reviews rating