MOREÂ THANÂ 500 STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITTED FROM THIS COURSE WITHIN TOW WEEKS OF ITS RELEASE!Â
This is a comprehensive course about internet cafe business.Â It covers everything you need to know on how to put up and manage your own business, from finding your capital, doing preliminary research, to forming your team, acquiring the facility you need, running your business and marketing your product to the right costumers.Â This course is packed!Â
WHYÂ THISÂ BUSINESSÂ COURSEÂ ISÂ UNIQUE?
This course is very effective because it provides students potent concepts and methods that they can apply readily to real business situations.Â The course is more practical than academic, plus it develops entrepreneurial skills and intelligence, not just dry knowledge.
WHATÂ KINDSÂ OFÂ TOPICSÂ ARE TACKLED IN THIS COURSE?
If you dream about running your own Internet shop, this course is the key to making your digital hub of a business a reality. ItÂ is a complete course on how to put up and run your own Internet shop business.Â It tackles key issues such as finding your initial capital, managing your product and service, market research and marketing, all the way to business operations.Â At the end of the course, you will have the confidence, knowledge and skills to start your own Internet cafe business.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL?
- Our organisation has been a playground for innovation ever since its creation in January of 2015 with over 50,000+ students worldwide.
- Our team is composed of passionate, competent, and happy educators, business experts and digital artists who enable us to produce high-quality courses.
- Be part of our growing family of satisfied students and passionate educators.
- Our courses are designed to be practical and engaging.
- Our topics are comprehensive, covering everything you will need to be a successful entrepreneur in your chosen business.
WHATÂ YOUÂ WILLÂ ACCOMPLISHÂ ATÂ THEÂ ENDÂ OFÂ THEÂ COURSE?
- Ability to acquire the needed capital for your business
- Capacity to produce, evaluate and improve your product
- Knowledge about the important personnel, facility, success factors, and budgeting needed for the business.
- Skill on how to conduct basic market analysis, location analysis and competitor analysis.
- Deep knowledge about managing and operating the business on a daily basisÂ