The new market failure rate of products is 80%% according to McKinsey.
Want to beat those odds?
Want to build a well thought out plan quickly and effectively?
Then this course is for you!
“Agile Market Strategy for Business to Business Products” teaches you how to think through the critical elements that make for a strategic market plan for a product. This course gives you a template for organizing your thinking and quickly developing a well thought out and a successful plan. One that you will make you proud, sucessful and your boss very happy.
Eighteen key lessons are covered with 80 minutes of fast-paced video lectures accompanied by examples and exercises. Each video lecture can be completed in less than 10 minutes enabling you to pace out your training over the approximately three hours it will take to complete the entire course.
It is the first course covering market strategy that incorporates:
- Organized in self-paced modules
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Easy to follow and well structured Workbook
- Verified increase in your competency
When you have completed “Agile Market Strategy for Business to Business Products” you will:
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build & critique your own
- Apply it to your business:
- To achieve organizational alignment
- Build better products
- Drive faster market success
- Beat your competition
Each of the eighteen lessons has a:
- Video Lecture
- Real world examples
The primary focus is on business-to-business but it can also be used for business to consumer.
The course includes a downloadable PowerPoint Workbook template for you to do your exercises and build your plan.