Welcome to the Introduction to the Internet of Everything course. The Internet of Everything (IoE) is the networked connection of people, process, data and things. As more people, data and things come online, we develop processes to harness the vast amounts information being generated by all these connected people and things.
The goal of this course is to introduce you to fundamental concepts and technologies that enable the IoE.
These online course materials will assist you in developing the skills necessary to do the following:
- Explain the impact of the Internet of Everything.
- Explain the interactions between people, process, data, and things that form the Internet of Everything.
- Configure networked devices and applications to support a given IoE implementation.
- Explain the benefits and challenges of the IoE.
- Explain modeling and prototyping in the IoE.
To check your understanding of the concepts explained in this course, there is a brief quiz at the end of each chapter.