Do you worry your emails aren’t having the impact you’d like?Â
Do you oftenÂ haveÂ to chase people to respond to your emails?Â
Would you like to save time whenÂ writing emails?Â
Want to know how to get your message across in an emailÂ clearly, concisely and compellingly?
From one of Udemy’s top writing instructors comes thisÂ short, sharp course on email etiquette. In it you’ll discover how to:
– follow aÂ proven formula forÂ structuringÂ effective emails
– write for international readers by understandingÂ a key principle of intercultural communication
– strikeÂ the right tone of voice and level of formality
– get a desired response from your reader by following a key golden rule when crafting any email
– adapt your emails to reflectÂ theÂ switch from desktop to mobile
–Â maintain a positive workplace culture through email
– avoidÂ accusations of bullying, back-covering and discrimination in yourÂ emails
– craft a subject lineÂ that maximisesÂ your chances of your email being read
– create anÂ out of office reply that will empower your team to handle things smoothly while you’re away
– proofread your email effectively to avoid those embarrassing howlers
You’ll also get aÂ downloadable coursebook, including aÂ 7-point checklist to print out and keep by your desk so you never write an ineffective email ever again.Â
So stop stressing over what to say and how to say it.
Enrol now to make your very next email asÂ punchy, powerful and persuasive as possible.