Learn from an organization that has helped more than 1000 people transition to Product Management roles.
Learn Product Design, UX/UI and build strong design acumen and frameworks to deliver delighting product experiences. Design thinking is an approach to creative problem solving that is widely recognized as a valuable course to human-centered product innovation. Design thinking is no longer just associated with the design world, as it can be strategically implemented across various industries to solve complex problems. Whether a company requires a software developer or an interior designer, design thinking is identified as an essential skill irrespective of the job role. Design thinking is defined as the cognitive, strategic, and practical processes by which design concepts (proposals for new products, buildings, machines, etc.) are developed by designers and/or design teams.
The demand for Product Management is increasing at a rapid pace. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success. Often tagged as ‘mini entrepreneurs, Product Managers (PMs) take complete accountability over their product, be it IT or non-IT operations, building their mini-brands from the ground up. They are seen as those who perfect the trifecta of direction, vision, and practical know-how to get the ship sailing. But, aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, should the need arise.
What will you learn?
· Principles of User Experience(UX) Design and User Interface(UI) design and Customer Experience (CX) Design, differences between User Experience Design and User Interface Design
· Tools & Techniques for Low Fidelity & High Fidelity Prototyping
· User Research for creating compelling products and services
· Principles & Frameworks for Design Thinking and Information Architecture
· Prototyping and User Testing of Prototypes
· Design Thinking principles and frameworks like Empathy Mapping, Persona Research, etc.
· Framing Problems and Challenge Statements
· Iterative Experimentation Design & Rapid Prototyping
Top skills you will learn
User Research, Low Fidelity Prototyping, High Fidelity Prototyping, User Journey Mapping, Information Architecture, Affinity Mapping, User Testing & Design Validation, UX Audit, Principles of Visual Design
Anyone who wants to communicate ideas visually & design/deliver compelling customer experiences – Product Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Q/A Managers, Managers, Solutions Architect, Software Developers, Marketing Professionals, Sales Professionals, UI-UX designers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Entrepreneurs