The course is aimed at providing you with the opportunity to enhance your people skills in a way that will truly differentiate you from the competition. We will explore different models of high quality customer service, strategies to improve your skillsets, and tactics that your customer service representatives (CSRs) can easily acquire and implement immediately. Furthermore, you will learn how to handle any complaints you receive in a totally professional manner.
You will be introduced to the benefits of customer relationship management (CRM) and will learn how it can become the vehicle that drives up your standards of service.
The most important elements of the course include:
- Face-to-face contact with your customers
- The most effective use of telephone, email and CRM in the communication process
- How to deal with difficult or angry customers
- Liberating your front line people so that they can truly enjoy the customer experience
The course is designed for the following groups of people:
- Those who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted
- Those in the front line of customer service
- Customer service relationship managers
- Everyone involved in relationship development and client acquisition
Mr. Huntâs style is often described as âinspirationalâ. His goal is to always create positive change in people with whom he works. He has significant experience in successfully operating at all organizational levelsâfrom the induction phase, through first line management, and right up to board level. Additionally, he is able to strike the appropriate level of debate on every occasion.
Mr. Hunt is the MD and principal facilitator of UK Seminars. His work is well known in many countries, e. g., in Europe, in the USA, in the Middle East, and in India. His delegate evaluations are excellent, averaging 9.0 on a 10 point scale.