In this course we will start your journey of product design sketching mastery.
Why is this the most important training you can get on sketching product design?
Contemporary product design has a visual logic of its own and knowing how to sketch everything is the key to getting a fantastic skill in both drawing and designing product design.
There is no substitute for knowing how to draw all these specific objects, as they themselves are the foundation of building up your own ideas and your unique vision of what product design will mean for you.
Volume One tackles sketching simple, day-to-day objects, Volume Two will be on drawing more challenging conceptual objects.
How you will change:
- Get basic to advanced graphics for product design
- Understand the material and functional logic of contemporary product design
- Build a repertoire of diverse product design sketching assignments
What you will learn to sketch:
- Designer cups and bottles
- Trainers and backpacks
- Ear buds, headphones and head ware
- Vacuum cleaners and electric drills
- Exploded perspectives
- Chairs, armchairs and sofas
Sketching isn’t for everyone – most designers think that software is the only thing that will get them results.
Well, you will notice that after a while you just end up spinning around in circles – sketching is the true heart and soul of really understanding product design.
If you realised that is the absolute truth and want to get started on the path on product design sketching mastery, then click on the ‘add to cart’ button and I will see you on the inside!