Listen, product designers are known from one thing and one thing alone…
They are able to whip out quick sketches of their ideas on the fly – in front of clients, spontaneously for concept presentations and if need be on napkins or whatever else they can get their hands on when creativity strikes.
How can you be like that when you don’t know how to draw?
And even if you do know how to draw… are you sure your drawings express that edgy creative power typical for product design? Hmmm
How you will change:
- Express your ideas clearly and confidently, draw any product design you come across.
- Make any product drawing look good, get a solid foundation of the graphics for product design.
- Master the thinking behind basic product design and use drawing as a key skill to grow and develop all your own ideas.
To sum things up, this is what you will get:
- Full lifetime access to this training and all the future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural technical drawing.
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from different architectural drawing trainings.
100% satisfaction guarantee, 30-day refund to back everything up
Look, I want this course to be the best investment you ever made in your professional career. I am most definitely not perfect, but I do believe my courses are the best in the world! But hey, if for any reason the course isn’t what you expected, then feel free to ask me for a 100%, no hassle, no-questions-asked refund for the first 30 days! Fair is fair, you tried the training, it didn’t rise to the level of expectation so you get all your money back (and you can even keep the training, that is fine).
I want to get you the best results you ever imagined in product design times 10. No, really… every minute of this video course is going to be packed with insight after insight.
You will get better and better on the basic things first and then at the complex and counterintuitive ones after.
This course isn’t for everybody – if you think you are a ‘special snowflake unique talent’, philippe stark’s grand daughter or grandson… then good on you – I wish you all the best.
If you’re not like that and genuinely want to rock product design graphics then click on that ‘Add To Cart’ button and I will see you on the inside.