Join my community of over 6,700 students learning my courses!
Listen to what students are saying:
“This is a good course for the writer who has never sought out reviews before. The methods are honest and basically can help you on the path to getting some reviews as opposed to no reviews. There’s an explanation as to why reviews are important, as well as to how to go about getting the reviews. All in all, this is a helpful course.” – Jeff Gilbert
“This course will teach you how to get Amazon reviews and how these reviews can increase your sales! Take this course and get your own reviewers now!” – Joan Cielo Rublico
“I like that he tells how to get reviews from scratch for free and also not asking friends and family. He gives several ideas o how to do it and goes into detail.” – Melody Jackson
Start growing your Kindle business by gaining some reviews for your e-books. No prior knowledge is needed and you do not need a list to start gaining Amazon reviews.
61% of customers read online reviews before making a purchasing decision and research has shown that reviews increase the sales on average by 18%. This is 18% more sales for free, as you do not need to write additional books, you simply need to get more reviews.
About This Course:
Many people will say that you need to ask for reviews from your friends and family members or asking your list. However, this course is made for people who do not have a following and you do not have a list of people, who could review your e-book. If you follow all of the steps in this course, you will create a list of your own reviewers!
It can be hard to gain organic reviews, if you have 0 reviews. Therefore, this course focuses on the initial reviews for your Kindle e-books, because they are the hardest to get. After getting the initial reviews, people will start to purchase your e-books more and you will see a flood of organic reviews. Hence, the tactics taught in this course are perfect for using straight after launching a new e-book, but it can be used for older e-books as well!
Contents and Overview:
- Understanding the benefits of having Amazon reviews
- Learning two different methods how to collect email addresses of any potential reviewers
- Contacting the reviewers and email templates are provided what you can write to them
- Building a list of your own reviewers that you are working with
- Learning the difference between customer and editorial review
- Learning how to get editorial reviews for free
- A downloadable audio version of the course in MP3 format
- Additional methods of gaining free Amazon reviews, which I think are less effective, but you can still try them out.
In addition to the curriculum and the things you will learn in the course, you will also get the following benefits by taking this course:
- Full and lifetime access to the course
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money back guarantee – that is my personal promise of your success!
- My help is available to you, if you get stuck or have a question
Enrol now by pressing the “Take This Course” button at the top right, since every day you do not use the techniques covered in this course, you potentially lose money as having more reviews has been proven to increase your sales!